- 1 ½ oz bourbon (recommend Knob Creek)
- ½ oz elderflower syrup or St. Germain
- 4 oz chilled Early Grey tea (if you don’t have elderberry syrup or St. Germain, just add a generous amount of honey to the tea before chilling)
- 5 dashes Tea Bitters or to taste
- 1 large format oat/almond/regular milk ice cube
Gently shake all ingredients with ice in cocktail shaker, strain over milk ice cube into your favourite tea mug. Garnish with a sprig of candied lavender.
- 10 dashes Tea Bitters
- ¼ oz fresh lemon juice
- Bottlegreen elderflower sparkling water
Pour juice and bitters over ice in a collins glass. Top with sparkling. Garnish with lemon twist.